National Instrument – Cum Proficiency Scholarship Examination 2020-21 (NMMSE)
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, is organizing the National Instrument-cum-Proficiency Scholarship Examination through SCERT since 2008 to encourage talented and economically weaker students to pursue higher education. 6000.00 for the students who have passed this examination from 9th to 12th standard. Annual scholarship is awarded. Advertisement for this examination is usually released in the month of July and the examination is held in the month of October / November. In the year 2019, this examination was held on 17 November 2019. This exam will be held on 13 December in 2020
1. Only students studying in Government schools / Municipal Corporation / Municipal schools / non-government funded schools can participate in this examination in Class VIII. Students studying in Central Government run non-government / non-funded schools and residential schools are not eligible for this examination.
2. The annual income of the student’s father / guardian should not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakhs. It is mandatory for him to produce the income certificate issued by the Tehsildar to this effect.
3. It is compulsory for a student to pass Class VII examination with a minimum of 55 percent (50 percent for SC / ST).
Application process: – Students studying in class VIII have to submit their application to the principal of the school. Students, application form from their school or SCERT CG The website can be obtained from www.scert.cg.gov.in. Students also get admit card through their school. The application form is free.
Examination Plan: – This exam is conducted at the state level.
In this exam, there are two question papers as follows:-
Ques. Discription Total Total Total
paper no. Ques. Points Time
01. Part 01:-. 90. 90. 90 min
02. Maths. 20 20 90 min
Part 02 :-
science ( PCB ) 35 35
Social science 35 35
Total 180 180
Note: 1. Questions are of multiple choice type. In which there are four possible answers to each question. The correct answer is to enter the OMR Sheet with a black / blue dot pen.
2. There is no negative evaluation.
3. It is mandatory for the student to get the minimum qualifying marks prescribed by NCERT to pass this examination.
Exam Results: – The result of the examination is released by the SCERT of the concerned state. Each state has a fixed number to pass this exam. Chhattisgarh The number for the state was 2246 in the education year 2016-17. Among the students declared eligible, there is reservation for the students belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes.
Scholarship Amount: – National Instrument-cum-Proficiency Scholarship Scholarship is awarded every month by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India / NCERT to the students who have been declared as eligible.
1. 9th to 12th – 500/– per month ( annual 6000.00 ruppes )
Detailed information: – You can get information from SCERT Raipur website www.scert.cg.gov.in and NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in.